Friday, November 13, 2009

New Extension Haircare Products To Try





With Extensions, I recommend using
1. Daily Conditioner
2. Deep Conditioner once a week
3. Anti-frizz serum/Soothing balm/Straightening balm
4. Leave in conditioner
5. Heat protect spray

As previously mentioned, the best Deep Conditioner is without a doubt pure Coconut oil.

For a heat protect spray, I use Sebastian's Trilliant- it adds shine and sparkle and smells like mango. There is some decent conditioning agents like Dimethicone in there too.

However, today I dipped my toes into the world of supermarket hair care and purchased Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Anti Frizz Conditioner, Serum and Hydrating Curls Leave-In Treatment. Im pretty excited about the Serum- Cyclopentasiloxane is the main ingredient and is the king of conditioning agents. Oh, and all cost under $15!

So I thought I'd give them a whirl and update with my review on the Pantene Restoratives Anti-Frizz range for using on extensions.





No comments:

Post a Comment